Friday, March 11, 2011

Creme of Nature



As of February, i have incorporated Creme of Nature's Detangling Shampoo into my regimen. I have been itching to try this because I've heard many positive reviews. I was randomly at the Kroger grocery and saw that the shampoo was on sale for $2.99. I HAD to get it. After using my creamy aloe, I applied the Sunflower & Coconut shampoo and WOW. I was very impressed! The shampoos have a new fragrance which I is lovely. This shampoo left my hair soft and manageable. My hair has never felt so good. Now I am not one that believes in "bad" ingredients, (I will discuss this in depth later), but here are the ingredients

Water - Aqua , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Glycol Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Cocamide DEA , Amodimethicone , Polysorbate 20 , Polyquaternium-7 , Isostearyl Ethylimidazoliniumethosulfate , Citric Acid , Tetrasodium EDTA , Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera - Certified Organic , Sunflower Seed Oil - Helianthus Annuus - Certified Organic , Peppermint Leaf Extract - Mentha Piperita , Basil Extract - Ocimum Basilicum , Polygala Senega Root Extract ,Watercress Extract - Nasturtium Officinale , Sage Leaf Extract - Salvia Officinalis , Thyme Extract - Thymus Vulgaris , Rosemary Leaf Extract - Rosmarinus Officinalis , Grapefruit Seed Extract - Citrus Grandis , Glycerin , Fragrance - Parfum , Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Linalool , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Red 4, Yellow 5 , Red 33, Blue 1 



To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment